Pages

Sabado, Enero 30, 2010

2010 Goals

Last Jan. 28 was our first "kamustahan" for 2010. "Kamustahan" is a session within our team where we get to talk about our personal and professional lives based on a given theme for the month. For January, it was about setting goals.

Ever since college, every start of the school year, I would write my goals which includes studying harder, studying harder and studying harder.

I remember when I was in 4th year college my goals was to finish on top and I was so happy to recall that I achieved it.

So this year, I will again set my goals and hopefully next year I would be happy to share that I achieved them.

Goal No.1 - Stand-out

My badong and I were talking about changing our wardrobes from being simple to being a standout. We are both working in a company where jeans and shirts are a staple. And this year, we plan to bring the change by being a standout from the crowd, may it be wearing colorful dresses, high heels or funky shoes. So simplicity is a No-No.

and to start with, here is my new pair of Zoo York shoes... i loveeeeeeeeee...




Goal No. 2 - Save!

This one I shared with my teammates. I am planning to save 100k this year. Im feeling kinda hesitant about this but one of the key elements in setting goals is it has to be measurable so I set a very high bar of 100,000. This one, wish me luck.





Goal No. 3 - Be more productive.

On our work, productivity is a big thing. Everyday we need to attend to issues and at the same time work in our projects. So my goal is to solve an issue a day. This way I will learn new things and somehow be able to take more responsibilities. I need this so bad...

Hmmm..maybe these are my goals for now. I hope I can make them happen or even exceed them. I'll have them reviewed next year and let's see if I sticked to them.

You, what are your 2010 goals?
Make sure they aren't vague and they are measurable! ^-^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento