Pages

Martes, Marso 24, 2015

The years have passed

I looked at my last entry on this blog and realized that its been two years! February 28, 2013 was my last post and it was a rant when I was having my PMS and was literally soaking in tears while writing it! But today, I decided to go back because I'm again embarking on a new adventure! I'm now getting ready to be a MOMMY! But lets have a rundown of what happened last year before I go into the preggy stories.

1. We got married! Yey! Last May 11, 2013 finally we said our I do's and kissed singlehood goodbye. As expected, nothing much have changed from being boyfriend to being husband and wife. We still do the same things, weekly dates, travels, food trips and things other normal/weird couples would do. The only difference is we now live in one house, sleep in one bed and everything is much better when we are always together.


2. We traveled (a lot) ! Our goal after our wedding is to at least travel and enjoy our 1st year of marriage just the the two of us before we have our own little bunch of happiness. So we managed to travel at least once a month last year. Most of the places were local destinations and there's usually water, sun and sand.


Baler

La Union
Crystal Beach, Zambales

The Park, Real, Quezon
Camaya Coast, Bataan

Boracay

Laiya (part 1)

Laiya (part 2)

El Nido

Coron

Puerto Princesa
Sagada

Baguio

3. We celebrated our 5th year anniversary as a bf-gf and our 1st anniversary as husband and wife. Yey! And this year we'll be celebrating with our little one! Everything is working out as planned. And the years are adding up and I can't ask for more.

4. As for my work, I switched to a new job role from being a developer to becoming a business analyst again. I think this is what I'm meant for and its what I enjoy doing. Work-life balance at our office is at its best right now as we are allowed to work from home. Now that I'm ready to give birth this is much needed as I don't want to waste my maternity leave by just waiting for the baby to arrive. I'm working from home now until I feel I'm ready to give birth.

5. And yes! Did I mention I'm pregnant and will be a mommy anytime from now? Can't believe that last year I was just waiting for pregnancy test kit to have those two red lines and now my belly is all blown out and a baby is on the way. I will do a separate post on this pregnancy and all of the things I had gone through. Although I must say, I'm one lucky momma to not have all the drama and issues with pregnancy.


Well that's it! Its a rundown of all the things that have happened in two years. Hopefully this blog would be alive again and not the on-off type of blog. It might be quite ambitious to start this blog with the baby on the way as I might really be caught up with all the baby works. But hey at least I tried!

All is Well,
Kay!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento